We are looking for a few talented people to work on a new Grants Team and Guerilla Marketing Team. These will be challenging, fun and you will be heroes of the Center.
If you haven’t worked on grants, or in marketing before, that’s OK! If you have the skills, desire to learn and a passion for helping the Center, please let us know!
- Grant Researcher: To find grants that fit the Center’s needs/strengths. You need internet research skills, analytical and critical thinking.
- Grant Writer: To work with staff and others on developing a dynamite narrative in the grant application. You need online document skills, superior writing ability, analytical and critical thinking, organization skills.
- Grant Accountant: To develop the financial part of the grant application. Financial/accounting background.
- Team Leader: To direct, motivate and help your stellar team members. You may be involved with research, writing and financials, as well as pulling it all together by the application deadline.
Guerilla Marketing Team
- Team Members: Form an off-the-wall, splinter marketing team that creates and executes new ways of getting the word out about Center performances, events and classes. (Perfect for teens looking to fulfill community service hours!)
- Team Leader: YOU are the inspiration and support for our new team. Guiding and getting out of the way as your team gets word out about the Center!