Welcome to The Enchanted Kingdom of the Arts!
June 10-August 16, 2013*
Once upon a time, in a far off kingdom, princes and princesses ruled. Their kingdom was no ordinary kingdom, for it was enchanted. Beautiful tapestries adorned the buildings, musicians filled the air, dancers floated through the streets, and the children’s voices joined together in perfect harmony. The princes and princesses decided to call their land The Enchanted Kingdom of the Arts.
One day, the princes and princesses of The Enchanted Kingdom of the Arts decided to share their talents with others. So, every year around the Summer Solstice, the princes and princesses invite children from across the land to join them in their creative fun.
(Scroll down below to view pictures of past princes and princesses!)
- 7:30-9am: Early Morning Care
- 9-10:20am: Morning General Activities and/or Specialty Camps
- 10:20-10:40am: Snack
- 10:40am-12pm: Morning General Activities and/or Specialty Camps
- 12-12:30pm: Lunch (full-day campers)
- 12:30-1pm: Outdoor Physical Activity (full-day campers)
- 1-2:20pm: Afternoon General Activities and/or Specialty Camps
- 2:20-2:40pm: Snack
- 2:40-4pm: Afternoon General Activities and/or Specialty Camps
- 4-5:30pm: Afternoon Care
All morning activities break from 10:20am to 10:40am and all afternoon activities will break from 2:20pm to 2:40pm. Campers should bring a snack for these break periods. Snacks will not be provided.
Campers enrolled in morning and afternoon activities will have lunch from noon until 12:30pm and outdoor physical activities (weather permitting) from 12:30pm to 1pm. Campers are required to bring a lunch. Lunch will not be provided.
- Pre-Registration Discount: Save 15% (ends April 12)
- Families with Multiple Children Discount: Save 10% (starts April 13)