DUTIES & REQUIREMENTS
- Assist with safety of facility.
- Handle, complete janitorial duties.
- Work with the Facility Director in planning, setting up, coordinating rentals, events, programs, performances and classes.
- Assist with scheduling/coordinating and completing room set-ups, events, programs, classes and performances.
- Assist as needed with event box office including but not limited to: selling tickets, balancing cash drawer for box office and concessions, assisting volunteers, performers, sound/lighting, and backstage.
- Promote the Center in all aspects.
- Work effectively across all Center functions and roles to make operations of the Center seamless, efficient and effective.
- Help maintain cleanliness and appearance of Center at all times. (inside and outside)
- Able to lift, maintain and control a minimum of 50lbs.
- Assist with front office duties including but not limited to: class registrations, class and performance scheduling and office supplies.
- Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
- Possess computer skills to include but not limited to: Word, Excel, and Emailing.
- Must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age.
Please send a cover letter and resume to:
Rob Curry, Facilities Director