If you could create something magical, what would it be?
At the Carrollwood Cultural Center, you are invited to learn a new skill, revisit an old one, or simply “do that one thing you’ve always wanted to do.”
Through art, ceramics, dance, music and theatre you will gain a new appreciation for the arts – perhaps even discover a talent you never knew you had. Regardless of the reason, there is always something new and exciting to learn at the Carrollwood Cultural Center.
Ready to register? Choose what’s easiest for you
- in person by visiting us at 4537 Lowell Avenue
- by phone by calling (813) 269-1310
- or online. Click on the REGISTER NOW link next to the class you wish to enroll. A new window which will guide you through the registration process. Please be aware there is a small fee for online registration and multiple session discounts or family discounts might not be applied.
- Some classes and workshops may run over the course of several sessions. Please refer to each individual class for class duration.
- Registration must be accompanied by a completed registration form and payment to guarantee a spot in the class.
- A $10 non-refundable late registration fee will be applied to all registrations after the designated deadline.
- Enrollment is limited to a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Any planned or unplanned student absences will not be refunded. Any planned or unplanned instructor absences are either a.) already reflected in the tuition cost, b.) subject to a make-up class or c.) will be refunded if the instructor does not elect to hold a make-up class.
- Materials fees are due to the instructor on the first day of class.
- The Center reserves the right to cancel any class that does not meet the minimum enrollment, in which case a full refund will be given within two weeks of the class cancellation.
- Students will be informed 24-hours prior to the first class with either confirmation or cancellation of the class.
- Students are responsible for providing his/her own supplies for classes unless otherwise noted. In cases where a supplies list is not given, the instructor will either provide supplies and/or give a supplies list during the first day of class.
- Please obtain a receipt for your supplies should your class be cancelled so you may return your items.
- All classes are held at the Carrollwood Cultural Center, located at 4537 Lowell Road, unless otherwise noted.
- Classes may be cancelled or interrupted in the event of severe weather conditions or emergency situations.
- The Center is a non-profit community organization and welcomes students of all ages, creeds and ethnic origins.
- By enrolling in activities at the Carrollwood Cultural Center, all students or guardians who enroll children in activities at the Center agree to the following: Hillsborough County and the Carrollwood Cultural Center shall not be liable for, and discharge and hold Hillsborough County, The Carrollwood Cultural Center and anyone representing the aforementioned, including but not limited to board members, staff, faculty, volunteers, etc. harmless for any and all claims for loss, damage or injury of any nature whatsoever to person or property which claim results in any way from, arises in any fashion from, is connected with, or results from classes and activities at the Carrollwood Cultural Center. Furthermore, students (or guardians of students) understand that photographs and/or video may be taken of class participants to be used in future Carrollwood Cultural Center marketing and/or public relations and/or historical archives and understand it is the responsibility of the student and/or guardian to inform the photographer an/or videographer of any desire to NOT participate in such activities. Failure to do so will be taken as consent of using any images with the student’s image at the discretion of the Carrollwood Cultural Center.
- A student who registers for multiple classes in same session at the same time will receive a 10% discount on their entire tuition OR Multiple family members registering for classes during the same session at the same time will receive a 10% discount on their entire tuition. (Family members must reside at the same residence. Proof of residence may be required.) Multi-session enrollments apply only to the current session listed in catalog. Previous and/or future sessions from other catalog sessions do not apply. The total available discount is 10%. Any additional membership discount is already calculated in the price of tuition for members. The Carrollwood Cultural Center reserves the right to cancel discount promotion at any time without notice.