Campers ages 6-12 will rotate between art activities including: music, theatre, visual art, and dance/movement that tie into our fun weekly themes.
Daily Schedule for Ages 6-12*
- 8-9 a.m. Early Drop Off (optional: CLICK HERE for details)
- 9-9:15 a.m. Warm-ups
- 9:15-10:30 a.m. Creative Time 1
- 10:30-10:45 a.m. Snack Break
- 10:45-noon Creative Time 2
- noon-12:30 p.m. Lunch
- 12:30-1 p.m. Games/Recess
- 1-2:15 p.m. Creative Time 3
- 2:15-2:30 p.m. Snack Break
- 2:30-3:45 p.m. Creative Time 4
- 3:45-4 p.m. (Monday-Thursday) Sign-out
- 3:45-4:45 p.m. (Friday) Show & Share
- 5-5:30 p.m. Late Pickup (optional: CLICK HERE for details)
*Campers are divided into appropriate age groups. Twelve-year old children should be entering the 7th grade in the fall.
Member: $185 per week / Non-member: $215 per week
4 Ways to Register:
1.) Mail/Email: Download the 2017 CAMP REGISTRATION FORM & AUTHORIZATIONS document and send the completed registration forms via mail to 4537 Lowell Road; Tampa, FL 33618, or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2.) Online: CLICK HERE (Online processing fees apply.)
3.) Phone: Call (813) 922-8167 to register over the phone with a credit card.
4.) In-Person: Visit the Center Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.; or Saturday, 10 a.m. – noon.
(Please register the Thursday before the start of camp on any given week to help us best prepare for the arrival of your child. Registrations received after Thursday will incur a $15 late registration fee.)