Campers ages 4-5 will experience age appropriate arts activities that stimulate their creativity. Activities will include: drawing, painting, arts and crafts, music, dramatic play, song, dance and other activities that relate to our fun weekly camp themes.
Daily Schedule for Ages 4-5*
- 8-9 a.m. Early Drop Off (optional: CLICK HERE for details)
- 9-9:15 a.m. Warm-ups
- 9:15-10:30 a.m. Creative Time 1
- 10:30-10:45 a.m. Snack Break
- 10:45-noon Creative Time 2
- noon-1 p.m. Lunch /Story & Quiet Time
- 1-2:15 p.m. Creative Time 3
- 2:15-2:30 p.m. Snack Break
- 2:30-3:45 p.m. Creative Time 4
- 3:45-4 p.m. (Monday – Thursday) Sign-out
- 3:45-4 p.m. (Friday) Show & Share
- 4-5:30 p.m. Late Pickup (optional: CLICK HERE for details)
* Children must be 4 years of age and able to use the restroom on their own.
Member: $135 per week / Non-member: $165 per week
Registration opens March 1, 2017.
4 Ways to Register:
1.) Mail/Email: Download the 2017 CAMP REGISTRATION FORM & AUTHORIZATIONS document and send the completed registration forms via mail to 4537 Lowell Road; Tampa, FL 33618, or email it to email@example.com.
2.) Online: (Online processing fees apply.)
3.) Phone: Call (813) 922-8167 to register over the phone with a credit card.
4.) In-Person: Visit the Center Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.; or Saturday, 10 a.m. – noon.
(Please register the Thursday before the start of camp on any given week to help us best prepare for the arrival of your child. Registrations received after Thursday will incur a $15 late registration fee.)